Representing the most comprehensive and authoritative answer yet to one of humanity's most ancient questions -- "what lives in the sea?" -- Census of Marine Life scientists today released an inventory of species distribution and diversity in key global ocean areas.
- Census of Marine Life publishes historic roll call of species in 25 key ocean areasMon, 2 Aug 2010, 17:30:15 EDT
- Census of Marine Life publishes historic roll call of species in 25 key world areasMon, 2 Aug 2010, 17:30:17 EDT
- Beyond sunlight: Explorers census 17,650 ocean species between edge of darkness and black abyssSun, 22 Nov 2009, 12:28:29 EST
- Census of Marine Life lists 122,500 known species, over halfway to complete inventory by Oct. 2010Wed, 25 Jun 2008, 12:36:07 EDT
- Census of Marine Life celebrates 'decade of discovery'Mon, 4 Oct 2010, 16:02:43 EDT