Thursday, January 7, 2010 - 16:42 in Earth & Climate
A long-term study showing the changes in habitat associations of polar bears in response to sea ice conditions in the southern Beaufort Sea has implications for polar bear management in Alaska.
- Polar bears in southern Beaufort Sea spending more time on land and open waterThu, 7 Jan 2010, 14:43:21 EST
- Polar bears no longer on 'thin ice': researchers say polar bears could face brighter futureTue, 21 Dec 2010, 15:02:32 EST
- For polar bears, it's survival of the fattestTue, 19 Mar 2013, 21:02:00 EDT
- Grizzly bears move into polar bear habitat in Manitoba, CanadaTue, 23 Feb 2010, 13:09:55 EST
- With climate changes, polar bear and brown bear lineages intertwineThu, 7 Jul 2011, 12:37:49 EDT