Great Ape Trust of Iowa scientist Dr. Serge Wich and three other internationally respected orangutan experts have edited a book set for release in the United States this month that, for the first time, compares data collected at every known orangutan research site and examines the information to discern differences and similarities among orangutan species, subspecies and populations.
- Great Ape Trust's Wich lead author of Oryx paper on continuing orangutan population declinesSat, 5 Jul 2008, 3:49:28 EDT
- Great Ape Trust to provide home for entertainment orangutansThu, 17 Jul 2008, 10:15:18 EDT
- Scientists determine what makes an orangutan an orangutanThu, 27 Jan 2011, 12:23:31 EST
- Genome analysis outlines variations in orangutans of Borneo, SumatraWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:44:06 EST
- Orangutan DNA more diverse than human's, remarkably stable through the agesWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:44:14 EST