Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 12:21 in Psychology & Sociology
Sleep helps the mind learn complicated tasks and helps people recover learning they otherwise thought they had forgotten over the course of a day, research at the University of Chicago shows.
- Sleep helps people learn complicated tasksMon, 17 Nov 2008, 12:07:42 EST
- Sleep consolidates memories for competing tasksWed, 20 Mar 2013, 15:05:34 EDT
- To learn better, take a nap (and don't forget to dream)Thu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:38:48 EDT
- As in humans, sleep solidifies a bird's memoriesTue, 12 Jan 2010, 17:32:18 EST
- Scans show learning 'sculpts' the brain's connectionsFri, 9 Oct 2009, 10:46:04 EDT