Monday, November 10, 2008 - 17:07 in Physics & Chemistry
Headphones for MP3 players placed within an inch of pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) may interfere with these devices, according to research presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions 2008.
- MP3 headphones interfere with implantable defibrillators, pacemakersSun, 9 Nov 2008, 10:49:34 EST
- Heart's surplus energy may help power pacemakers, defibrillatorsMon, 10 Nov 2008, 10:35:38 EST
- Test of implantable cardioverter defibrillator linked to cognitive problemsTue, 2 Mar 2010, 16:34:09 EST
- Safety study of capsule endoscopy in patients with implantable cardiac devices finds no interferenceMon, 26 Oct 2009, 11:58:32 EDT
- MADIT-CRT trialTue, 1 Sep 2009, 9:26:39 EDT