Monday, September 15, 2008 - 17:21 in Biology & Nature
The low timbre and enticing vibrations of a deep voice have long been considered a key element of male attractiveness. Now it seems that it's not just human females that appreciate a husky vocalisation.
- The groan says it all -- dominant male deer have the deepest callsMon, 15 Sep 2008, 14:46:42 EDT
- The deep voice of alpha maleFri, 28 May 2010, 11:15:47 EDT
- The power of estrogen -- male snakes attract other malesFri, 10 Feb 2012, 13:35:40 EST
- UCSB scientists show that female fruit flies can be 'too attractive' to malesTue, 8 Dec 2009, 9:51:22 EST
- BPA-exposed male deer mice are demasculinized and undesirable to females, new MU study findsMon, 27 Jun 2011, 16:38:26 EDT