Monday, September 17, 2012 - 10:00 in Health & Medicine
The culling of badgers in England could begin in three weeks' time, according to sources.
- Benefits of badger culling not long lasting for reducing cattle TB, says studyWed, 10 Feb 2010, 10:23:34 EST
- Localized reactive badger culling raises bovine tuberculosis risk, new analysis confirmsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:36:01 EDT
- Culling can't control deadly bat diseaseMon, 14 Feb 2011, 11:06:09 EST
- Culling can't save the Tasmanian devilTue, 4 Oct 2011, 23:33:27 EDT
- It's the way you say it: how using the right words can cut environmental conflictsWed, 18 Jun 2008, 5:28:32 EDT