Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 21:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Palaeontologist Issy Gilbert reveals some of the stunning fossils that can be found in the walls and paving stones of London.
- Giant rats lead scientists to ancient face carvingsFri, 11 Feb 2011, 9:03:39 EST
- When the neighbor's noise makes its way through the wallsThu, 6 Nov 2008, 11:36:47 EST
- Extreme makeover: Computer science editionFri, 14 Nov 2008, 9:22:50 EST
- Scientists trick bacteria with small moleculesThu, 7 Oct 2010, 17:05:54 EDT
- Plant toughness: Key to cracking biofuels?Tue, 21 Feb 2012, 19:35:41 EST