Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 11:04 in Psychology & Sociology
The Badger Trust has lost its Court of Appeal challenge to government plans to allow thousands of badgers to be killed in England.
- Benefits of badger culling not long lasting for reducing cattle TB, says studyWed, 10 Feb 2010, 10:23:34 EST
- Localized reactive badger culling raises bovine tuberculosis risk, new analysis confirmsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:36:01 EDT
- Divided appeals court rules on BRCA caseMon, 1 Aug 2011, 9:32:09 EDT
- Study: Ads attacking Supreme Court nominees damage public support of high courtTue, 16 Jun 2009, 12:25:02 EDT
- US Appeals Court opens federal funding for stem cell researchFri, 29 Apr 2011, 16:33:18 EDT