Monday, September 10, 2012 - 04:00 in Earth & Climate
A study of rocks at an old French A-bomb test site in the Pacific has led a team of scientists to conclude that early Mars was not so warm and wet, as many argue.
- New test could help diagnose early dementiaTue, 9 Jun 2009, 20:37:01 EDT
- Pacific islands may become refuge for corals in a warming climate, study findsSun, 29 Apr 2012, 20:31:48 EDT
- New picture of ancient ocean chemistry argues for chemically layered waterThu, 11 Feb 2010, 14:39:33 EST
- A 2-for-1 for NASA's Aqua satellite: Lupit and 23W in Western PacificMon, 26 Oct 2009, 16:40:47 EDT
- New temperature reconstruction from Indo-Pacific warm poolSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:36:11 EDT