Thursday, August 9, 2012 - 04:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Archaeologists in Mexico City have unearthed around 1700 bones - thought to belong to both adults and children - lying next to a skeleton in an Aztec tomb in Mexico City.
- Aztec conquest altered genetics among early Mexico inhabitants, new DNA study showsThu, 31 Jan 2013, 11:06:11 EST
- Mayan king's tomb discovered in GuatemalaFri, 16 Jul 2010, 17:08:05 EDT
- Tomb of Maya queen K'abel discovered in GuatemalaWed, 3 Oct 2012, 15:09:08 EDT
- Tracking down the menace in Mexico City smogMon, 8 Sep 2008, 9:49:58 EDT
- Tut, tut: Microbial growth in pharaoh's tomb suggests burial was a rush jobWed, 8 Jun 2011, 14:38:35 EDT