Thursday, August 9, 2012 - 06:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Oysters beds in the Thames Estuary have been closed to fishermen amid concerns that native oysters could be wiped out.
- New oyster farming technique increases productivity, offers entrepreneurial opportunitiesMon, 22 Nov 2010, 11:11:52 EST
- Study suggests alternative treatment for bacteria in oystersMon, 21 Mar 2011, 12:37:55 EDT
- The Pacific oyster is in Sweden to stayTue, 22 Mar 2011, 12:33:33 EDT
- Purdue researcher cracks open secret of oysters' ability to stick togetherMon, 20 Sep 2010, 16:16:04 EDT
- Current level of oyster farming unlikely to have substantial impact on Drakes Estero ecosystemTue, 5 May 2009, 12:50:19 EDT