Thursday, August 2, 2012 - 13:31 in Earth & Climate
Ice loss from Greenland's vast sheet may happen mainly in short bursts, research suggests, meaning sea level changes are hard to predict.
- Analysis of past glacial melting shows potential for increased Greenland ice melt and sea level riseSun, 31 Aug 2008, 14:43:03 EDT
- What is really happening to the Greenland icecap?Mon, 3 Nov 2008, 9:43:33 EST
- Melting of the Greenland ice sheet mappedWed, 16 Sep 2009, 14:25:14 EDT
- Ice Age lesson predicts a faster rise in sea levelSun, 31 Aug 2008, 14:43:06 EDT
- Greenland ice sheet flow driven by short-term weather extremes, not gradual warming: UBC researchWed, 8 Dec 2010, 17:34:18 EST