Monday, July 16, 2012 - 04:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
New discoveries are fuelling speculation among experts that the area around Inverness was important for prehistoric iron production.
- Potential new target for drugs to treat iron deficiency and overload discoveredThu, 28 Jan 2010, 11:00:18 EST
- Unusual 'collapsing' iron superconductor sets record for its classWed, 8 Feb 2012, 14:34:12 EST
- Syracuse University scientists discover how some bacteria may steal iron from their human hostsThu, 31 Jul 2008, 15:50:23 EDT
- A Zen discovery: Unrusted iron in oceanSun, 8 Feb 2009, 13:28:30 EST
- Ironing out inflammationMon, 7 Jun 2010, 13:45:27 EDT