Friday, June 29, 2012 - 10:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A Roman artefact and a weight set that may be evidence of an illegal trade in goods are among archaeological finds made in Scotland.
- Hebrew U. archaeological excavations uncover Roman temple in Zippori (Sepphoris)Mon, 11 Aug 2008, 10:21:39 EDT
- Figurines of Aphrodite from the era of the Roman Empire discovered in HipposMon, 14 Sep 2009, 10:21:28 EDT
- University of Leicester archaeologist uncovers evidence of ancient chemical warfareWed, 14 Jan 2009, 10:01:05 EST
- Lost Roman law code discovered in LondonTue, 26 Jan 2010, 19:57:08 EST
- The world's most sensitive plasmon resonance sensor inspired by ancient Roman cupThu, 14 Feb 2013, 12:07:54 EST