Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 03:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A 70 million-year-old Tyrannosaurus Bataar, unearthed in the Gobi Desert in 1946, is to be seized by the US Department of Homeland Security.
- Field Museum paleontologist leads study on two new dinosaurs from ChinaWed, 22 Apr 2009, 0:49:51 EDT
- GW research team's dinosaur discovery helps solve piece of evolutionary puzzleThu, 28 Jan 2010, 14:40:03 EST
- Sands of Gobi Desert yield new species of nut-cracking dinosaurWed, 17 Jun 2009, 9:31:11 EDT
- Ancient dinosaur nursery -- the oldest nesting site ever foundTue, 24 Jan 2012, 14:32:49 EST
- Young dinosaurs roamed together, died togetherMon, 16 Mar 2009, 1:49:44 EDT