Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 12:01 in Physics & Chemistry
Britain will remain dependent on foreign fossil fuels unless billions of pounds are invested in nuclear energy, an ex-chief government scientist warns.
- International cooperation needed to lower proliferation risks as nuclear energy growsTue, 30 Sep 2008, 10:49:32 EDT
- Global investments in green energy up nearly a third to $211 billionThu, 7 Jul 2011, 11:38:56 EDT
- Energy conservation in south could save billions, create jobsMon, 12 Apr 2010, 13:26:40 EDT
- Advancing the nuclear enterprise through better computingTue, 18 May 2010, 16:21:49 EDT
- The energy debate: Coal vs. nuclearMon, 13 Jun 2011, 22:34:12 EDT