Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 05:30 in Earth & Climate
A tornado-like whirlwind has hit Sant'Erasmo island in the lagoon surrounding Venice, reportedly ripping the roofs off at least 12 buildings.
- Venice to suffer fewer storm surgesFri, 10 Jun 2011, 10:33:59 EDT
- New fog warning system in Venice region pays for itself 10 times overMon, 25 Oct 2010, 11:24:02 EDT
- VISTA stares deeply into the blue lagoonWed, 5 Jan 2011, 7:41:25 EST
- Columbia researchers find green roof is a cost-effective way to keep water out of sewersFri, 6 May 2011, 17:33:28 EDT
- Can companies, political groups or organizations have a single mind?Mon, 5 Dec 2011, 19:54:51 EST