Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 11:01 in Health & Medicine
The BBC's Matt McGrath looks at why three doctors have been charged in the Lance Armstrong doping case.
- Turning up the heat to kill cancer cells: The 'Lance Armstrong effect'Thu, 20 Oct 2011, 11:37:24 EDT
- On the 40th anniversary of the first manned moon landing today's scientists point to new frontiersWed, 15 Jul 2009, 12:12:03 EDT
- Precious metal could lead to next generation of cancer treatmentsMon, 8 Dec 2008, 11:03:45 EST
- After 55 years, surgery restores sightFri, 17 Jun 2011, 19:35:14 EDT
- GPs take more than a month to record ovarian cancer diagnosis in one in 10 casesThu, 24 Feb 2011, 12:36:38 EST