Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 20:00 in Mathematics & Economics
A biofuel venture set up by Shell in Brazil is to give up plans to buy sugar cane grown illegally in ancestral indigenous lands.
- Biofuels from the seaMon, 4 Jul 2011, 9:20:43 EDT
- Genome sequence published for important biofuels yeastTue, 6 Oct 2009, 18:43:42 EDT
- The race to bring biofuels to the pumpWed, 16 Feb 2011, 14:37:03 EST
- Study estimates land available for biofuel cropsMon, 10 Jan 2011, 13:33:01 EST
- Organic tomatoes accumulate more vitamin C, sugars than conventionally grown fruitWed, 20 Feb 2013, 20:04:06 EST