Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 15:00 in Biology & Nature
Scientists decode the genetics of the bonobo, the last great ape to have its DNA sequence laid bare for comparison with humans.
- If bonobo Kanzi can point as humans do, what other similarities can rearing reveal?Mon, 1 Mar 2010, 13:08:57 EST
- Bonobo genome completedWed, 13 Jun 2012, 18:42:04 EDT
- Great Ape Trust graduate student's paper sheds light on bonobo languageThu, 28 Aug 2008, 17:35:54 EDT
- Bonobos predisposed to show sensitivity to othersWed, 30 Jan 2013, 19:38:08 EST
- Sweeping view of prostate cancer genome yields deep insightsWed, 9 Feb 2011, 13:37:28 EST