Friday, June 1, 2012 - 08:01 in Mathematics & Economics
One of the two companies planning to build the giant HidroAysen dam in Patagonia has frozen the project, citing lack of government backing.
- Patagonian glacier yields clues for improved understanding of global climate changeMon, 4 Aug 2008, 10:14:18 EDT
- New fossil plant discovery links Patagonia to New Guinea in a warmer pastTue, 10 Nov 2009, 18:11:26 EST
- Oil giant plans new platform near feeding ground of critically endangered whaleMon, 17 Jan 2011, 10:21:20 EST
- Eggs of enigmatic dinosaur in Patagonia discoveredTue, 10 Apr 2012, 11:34:32 EDT
- Black mothers cite lack of desire as top reasons for not breastfeedingMon, 4 Oct 2010, 5:32:04 EDT