Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 11:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A UK-Swiss team is to use genetic testing to investigate the origins of remains claimed to have come from "yetis" and "bigfoot".
- Test for chromosome abnormalities sheds light on genetic origins of faulty eggsTue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:38:24 EDT
- Scripps research team sheds light on immune system suppressionFri, 17 Oct 2008, 14:56:43 EDT
- US Patent Office rejects company's claim for bean commonly grown by Latin American farmersWed, 30 Apr 2008, 17:14:06 EDT
- DNA testing may unlock secrets of medieval manuscriptsMon, 12 Jan 2009, 9:30:50 EST
- In Greenland and Antarctic tests, Yeti helps conquer some 'abominable' polar hazardsMon, 4 Mar 2013, 13:04:30 EST