Friday, May 18, 2012 - 04:00 in Earth & Climate
The warm March weather and the wettest April in more than a century have been playing havoc with some of the UK's wildlife.
- A recipe for dog bite injuries: Kids, dogs and warm weatherThu, 19 Mar 2009, 18:44:48 EDT
- Spectacular heating of planet observedWed, 28 Jan 2009, 13:23:50 EST
- Warming climate chills Sonoran Desert's spring flowersWed, 16 Dec 2009, 14:43:34 EST
- Dry autumns and winters may lead to fewer tornadoes in the spring, says UGA researcherWed, 24 Jun 2009, 7:42:14 EDT
- Early spring time for Edinburgh? Study predicts effect of global warming on spring flowersWed, 9 Sep 2009, 20:50:36 EDT