Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 23:30 in Physics & Chemistry
A subsea turbine which uses tidal power to generate electricity has successfully completed initial tests off Orkney.
- Assessing the environmental effects of tidal turbinesMon, 13 Dec 2010, 10:32:54 EST
- Calculating tidal energy turbines' effects on sediments and fishMon, 13 Dec 2010, 10:33:03 EST
- Supercritical carbon dioxide Brayton Cycle turbines promise giant leapFri, 4 Mar 2011, 7:33:34 EST
- Iowa State engineers study how hills, nearby turbines affect wind energy productionTue, 13 Dec 2011, 15:34:29 EST
- Power generation is blowing in the windTue, 17 Jan 2012, 17:34:47 EST