Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 07:30 in Mathematics & Economics
A study of the world's largest subway networks shows they share a number of mathematical features, irrespective of their age or location.
- 'Don't drink and ride': Improving subway safetyTue, 16 Dec 2008, 13:58:00 EST
- Skeleton keySat, 2 Jun 2012, 22:32:19 EDT
- The microbes you inhale on the New York City subwayWed, 24 Apr 2013, 20:34:34 EDT
- Terrorism risk greatest for subway/rail commuters, says MIT paper at INFORMS conferenceThu, 11 Oct 2012, 16:05:54 EDT
- Share and share alikeThu, 8 Mar 2012, 17:36:47 EST