Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 19:30 in Earth & Climate
Scientists begin a month-long experiment in Scottish waters to study the impact of a possible leak from an undersea carbon dioxide storage site.
- Earthshaking possibilities may limit underground storage of carbon dioxideMon, 13 Dec 2010, 11:35:58 EST
- Final FACE harvest reveals increased soil carbon storage under elevated carbon dioxideMon, 5 Mar 2012, 15:33:51 EST
- Carbon capture and storage: Carbon dioxide pressure dissipates in underground reservoirsTue, 22 Mar 2011, 12:03:21 EDT
- Leaking underground CO2 storage could contaminate drinking waterThu, 11 Nov 2010, 11:02:22 EST
- Scrubbing CO2 from atmosphere could be a long-term commitmentThu, 1 Jul 2010, 16:24:13 EDT