Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 10:01 in Health & Medicine
A paralysed man has regained limited use of his hand after pioneering surgery to bypass damage to his spinal cord.
- Immune response to spinal cord injury may worsen damageMon, 21 Sep 2009, 17:25:27 EDT
- Researchers focus on human cells for spinal cord injury repairWed, 2 Mar 2011, 18:05:29 EST
- Stem cells repair damaged spinal cord tissueFri, 8 Oct 2010, 10:33:05 EDT
- First evidence that chitosan could repair spinal damageFri, 16 Apr 2010, 4:12:25 EDT
- Researchers explore new ways to prevent spinal cord damage using a vitamin B3 precursorThu, 5 Nov 2009, 12:39:04 EST