Monday, May 14, 2012 - 15:31 in Earth & Climate
The UN has greatly downplayed the scale of the global drinking water crisis, research carried out by the BBC suggests.
- Drinking recycled water?Thu, 6 Jan 2011, 14:36:32 EST
- Drinking water from plastic pipes - is it harmful? Tue, 8 Nov 2011, 22:35:15 EST
- Biological sand filters, a practical approach to combat poverty and inequalityWed, 24 Sep 2008, 15:42:48 EDT
- Scientists offer solutions to arsenic groundwater poisoning in southern AsiaThu, 27 May 2010, 15:33:35 EDT
- UT study finds viruses in untreated East Tennessee drinking waterWed, 19 May 2010, 12:16:55 EDT