Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 04:00 in Astronomy & Space
The industrial team that aims to make an astronaut launcher by marrying parts of the shuttle and the Ariane rocket says it intends to fly crew from 2015.
- UNH-led experiment hurtled into aurora above Norway by NASA rocketTue, 14 Dec 2010, 11:05:40 EST
- Researchers cooking up new gelled rocket fuelsWed, 21 Jan 2009, 13:45:19 EST
- Sounding rockets study how winds in space drive currents in the upper atmosphereTue, 5 Jul 2011, 16:35:11 EDT
- Discovery of new molecule can lead to more efficient rocket fuelWed, 22 Dec 2010, 10:06:14 EST
- Advanced weapon system helps ONR respond to Navy needsFri, 16 Jul 2010, 12:08:19 EDT