Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 05:00 in Earth & Climate
Lord Smith, chair of the Environment Agency, explains why the agency has decided that fracking should be allowed in the UK.
- Study shows air emissions near fracking sites may impact healthTue, 20 Mar 2012, 16:34:05 EDT
- 'Fracking' mobilizes uranium in marcellus shaleMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:53:45 EDT
- Analysis of fracking wastewater yields some surprisesTue, 22 Jan 2013, 16:07:44 EST
- CMAJ calls for resignation of IDRC chair Barbara McDougallMon, 21 Jun 2010, 17:05:31 EDT
- Afghanistan declares its first national parkWed, 22 Apr 2009, 2:35:41 EDT