Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 18:00 in Health & Medicine
Two British men who have been blind for many years have been able to perceive light and some shapes after surgery to fit an innovative retina implant.
- Caltech scientists create robot surrogate for blind persons in testing visual prosthesesMon, 19 Oct 2009, 15:29:15 EDT
- MIT retinal implant could help restore some visionWed, 23 Sep 2009, 17:25:59 EDT
- Blind patient reads words stimulated directly onto the retinaThu, 22 Nov 2012, 12:05:41 EST
- Vision researchers see unexpected gain a year into blindness trialWed, 12 Aug 2009, 17:32:20 EDT
- Perfect vision but blind to lightTue, 10 Jun 2008, 20:28:39 EDT