Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 01:01 in Earth & Climate
Standpipes could be needed in the streets next year if England faces another dry winter, the environment secretary warns.
- Exploring the limits: Understanding the challenges facing Winter Olympic championsWed, 10 Feb 2010, 11:50:47 EST
- Energetic bottleneck factors in catastrophic winter seabird lossesFri, 17 Jul 2009, 5:43:25 EDT
- Exotic flowers help bees stay busy in winterFri, 5 Mar 2010, 5:50:16 EST
- New study suggests winter babies face socioeconomic disadvantagesWed, 7 Jan 2009, 12:08:17 EST
- Counting the cost of cold winters: Emergency treatment for falls on snow and iceFri, 17 Jun 2011, 19:35:22 EDT