Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 01:01 in Health & Medicine
Researchers confirm that the wounds on Oetzi, a 5,300-year-old frozen caveman found in the Alps in 1991, contain the oldest known traces of blood.
- Oetzi's last daysWed, 28 Jan 2009, 12:36:02 EST
- 'Old blood' linked to infectionTue, 28 Oct 2008, 11:29:18 EDT
- 4,000-year-old coral beds among world's oldest living things, prof saysWed, 25 Mar 2009, 9:51:19 EDT
- Reprogrammed human blood cells show promise for disease researchThu, 1 Jul 2010, 12:58:57 EDT
- Fossil discovery could be our oldest human ancestor Thu, 8 Sep 2011, 12:36:40 EDT