Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 03:30 in Health & Medicine
A genetic test could help predict breast cancer many years and even decades before the disease is diagnosed, research suggests.
- Genes found linked to breast cancer drug resistance could guide future treatment choicesSun, 24 Jan 2010, 13:38:41 EST
- Genetic testing for breast or ovarian cancer risk may be greatly underutilizedThu, 21 May 2009, 12:09:23 EDT
- Study shows gene variations may predict risk of breast cancer in womenFri, 2 May 2008, 12:14:10 EDT
- New genomic test can personalize breast cancer treatmentMon, 9 Feb 2009, 16:37:15 EST
- Breast cancer multi-gene tests comparedThu, 5 May 2011, 10:03:51 EDT