Monday, April 30, 2012 - 07:02 in Physics & Chemistry
A scientist who advises on the control of bovine TB resigns over the Welsh government's reversal of a planned badger cull.
- Localized reactive badger culling raises bovine tuberculosis risk, new analysis confirmsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:36:01 EDT
- Benefits of badger culling not long lasting for reducing cattle TB, says studyWed, 10 Feb 2010, 10:23:34 EST
- International experts believe bovine paratuberculosis close to being eradicatedWed, 30 Jun 2010, 10:16:04 EDT
- Culling can't control deadly bat diseaseMon, 14 Feb 2011, 11:06:09 EST
- CMAJ calls for resignation of IDRC chair Barbara McDougallMon, 21 Jun 2010, 17:05:31 EDT