Monday, April 30, 2012 - 07:02 in Biology & Nature
A nightclub manager says he has been forced to cancel plans to hire a live zebra after complaints from animal rights groups.
- New NHS guidelines on recreational drugs in nightclubs are all the raveThu, 5 Jun 2008, 19:28:45 EDT
- Clubbers can smell a good nightspotTue, 17 May 2011, 17:35:26 EDT
- How the zebra got its stripesThu, 9 Feb 2012, 11:38:44 EST
- Zebra mussels hang on while quagga mussels take overFri, 12 Jun 2009, 2:35:43 EDT
- From alpaca to zebra finch -- a decade of cataloguing life's diversityWed, 31 Mar 2010, 14:03:38 EDT