Monday, April 30, 2012 - 04:00 in Health & Medicine
A trial using electricity to shrink the hearts of patients who are suffering from heart failure is about to start in Liverpool.
- Heart needs work after heart attack: U of A Study challenges the notion that the heart must restThu, 14 Apr 2011, 12:06:43 EDT
- Researchers pinpoint patients who receive greatest benefit from heart failure treatmentTue, 1 Mar 2011, 13:02:19 EST
- Surgery to reshape ventricle in heart failure patients offers no added benefit over bypassMon, 30 Mar 2009, 10:36:40 EDT
- The Montreal Heart Institute presents findings on congestive heart failure and atrial fibrillationFri, 20 Jun 2008, 2:56:51 EDT
- Older patients with 1 type of heart failure may receive little or no benefit from drugsThu, 12 Mar 2009, 11:52:22 EDT