Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 18:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Wind farms can affect weather in their immediate locality, raising night-time temperatures on the ground, researchers confirm.
- Scientists find night-warming effect over large wind farms in TexasMon, 30 Apr 2012, 16:35:51 EDT
- New findings about wind farms could lead to expanding their useTue, 5 Oct 2010, 12:34:14 EDT
- Answers to huge wind-farm problems are blowin' in the windTue, 16 Dec 2008, 10:14:32 EST
- Iowa State engineers study how hills, nearby turbines affect wind energy productionTue, 13 Dec 2011, 15:34:29 EST
- Outsmarting the windMon, 20 Dec 2010, 13:05:25 EST