Friday, April 27, 2012 - 12:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A new study of DNA from ancient remains provides further evidence that farming was spread to Europe by a wave of migrants.
- Case Western Reserve University study looks at keeping migrant workers' children healthyMon, 4 Aug 2008, 15:28:58 EDT
- New vision needed for combating and preventing TB among migrantsTue, 18 May 2010, 21:03:56 EDT
- Farm animal disease to increase with climate changeWed, 29 Jun 2011, 12:08:25 EDT
- Migrants from Mexico have increased risk of depression and anxiety disordersMon, 4 Apr 2011, 17:09:49 EDT
- Tsunami in the brainThu, 12 Jun 2008, 11:22:50 EDT