Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 02:00 in Mathematics & Economics
The director of the Wellcome Trust is among the candidates being considered for the post of UK chief scientific adviser.
- First genome-wide association study for dengue identifies candidate susceptibility genesMon, 17 Oct 2011, 18:33:07 EDT
- Hedgehog trial results suggest antitumor activity in basal cell skin cancerWed, 2 Sep 2009, 18:08:50 EDT
- Researchers identify factors behind blood-making stem cellsTue, 6 Jul 2010, 14:50:33 EDT
- Promising drug candidate reverses age-related memory loss in miceTue, 12 Oct 2010, 18:02:49 EDT
- Flu surveillance boosts control, treatment options, says UAB travel-clinic chiefWed, 14 Oct 2009, 17:37:50 EDT