Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 15:50 in Physics & Chemistry
Former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has accused US politicians of not having "a plan", when it comes to ensuring energy supplies in the future and becoming more energy efficient.
- California's energy future: Aggressive efficiency and electrification needed to cut emissionsTue, 24 May 2011, 17:35:44 EDT
- Green Carbon Center takes all-inclusive view of energyFri, 22 Oct 2010, 15:05:14 EDT
- Building energy efficiency programs in Europe and AustraliaMon, 21 Sep 2009, 1:49:50 EDT
- Future for clean energy lies in 'big bang' of evolutionMon, 25 Aug 2008, 11:16:10 EDT
- Energy efficiency technologies offer major savingsWed, 9 Dec 2009, 12:57:58 EST