Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 02:00 in Biology & Nature
Pygmy sharks, which glow to camouflage themselves, reveal some of the evolutionary origins of luminescent sharks, say scientists.
- Scientists trace shark fins to their geographic origin for first time using DNA toolsTue, 1 Dec 2009, 0:50:07 EST
- Scientists can track origin of shark fins using 'zip codes' in their DNAWed, 27 Apr 2011, 10:34:45 EDT
- Law that regulates shark fishery is too liberal: UBC studySun, 4 Mar 2012, 21:31:31 EST
- New forensic technique gives clues about sharks from bite damageTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:24:51 EST
- Sharks can really sniff out their prey, and this is how they do itThu, 10 Jun 2010, 14:01:38 EDT