Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 07:01 in Physics & Chemistry
Chemists devise a means to coat cotton fabrics with durable "super-hydrophobic" layers that repel water and stains alike.
- Beyond stain-resistant: New fabric coating actively shrugs off gunkWed, 25 Apr 2012, 16:35:05 EDT
- Cotton with special coating collects water from fogs in desertTue, 22 Jan 2013, 10:34:35 EST
- Creating a coating of water-repellent microscopic particles to keep ice off airplanesSat, 17 Nov 2012, 21:03:55 EST
- Cotton fabric cleans itself when exposed to ordinary sunlight Wed, 14 Dec 2011, 17:40:13 EST
- New eco-friendly self-cleaning material tough on stains, light on effortSun, 16 Aug 2009, 10:49:44 EDT