Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 08:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Renewables can be a cheap form of energy within years, Prime Minister David Cameron says, as governments aim for global spread of clean power.
- Global investment in renewable energy powers to record $257 billionMon, 11 Jun 2012, 20:32:18 EDT
- 'Ice that burns' may yield clean, sustainable bridge to global energy futureMon, 23 Mar 2009, 14:37:03 EDT
- Shifting the world to 100 percent clean, renewable energy as early as 2030 -- here are the numbersMon, 19 Oct 2009, 12:29:19 EDT
- Global investments in green energy up nearly a third to $211 billionThu, 7 Jul 2011, 11:38:56 EDT
- Discovery opens door to efficiently storing and reusing renewable energySun, 31 Mar 2013, 9:31:37 EDT