Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 20:00 in Biology & Nature
Over-consumption in rich countries and rapid population growth in the poorest both need to be tackled to put humanity on a sustainable path, a report says.
- Emulating Western lifestyles: Consumption and carbon footprints in less industrialized countriesWed, 18 Nov 2009, 6:35:53 EST
- Gardening linked to increased vegetable consumption in older adultsThu, 17 Mar 2011, 14:45:12 EDT
- Fish consumption guidelines not environmentally sustainableMon, 16 Mar 2009, 17:43:50 EDT
- Study finds human population expanded during late Stone AgeWed, 29 Jul 2009, 7:58:35 EDT
- Toothpaste too pricey for the poorThu, 12 Jun 2008, 21:21:49 EDT