Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 20:00 in Health & Medicine
There is still no evidence mobile phones harm human health, says a major safety review for the UK's Health Protection Agency.
- Mobile phones and wireless networks: No evidence of health risk foundMon, 17 Sep 2012, 20:31:19 EDT
- More evidence needed for scale up of mobile device technology in health Tue, 12 Feb 2013, 21:02:23 EST
- Exposure to mobile phones before and after birth linked to kids' behavioral problemsTue, 7 Dec 2010, 3:33:06 EST
- Hospital mobile phones 'superbug' scareThu, 5 Mar 2009, 19:42:58 EST
- Using mobile phone apps in weight-loss programsFri, 26 Apr 2013, 16:34:33 EDT