Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 03:00 in Mathematics & Economics
A former BP engineer is accused in the US of obstruction of justice over the 2010 Gulf oil spill - the first criminal charge in connection with the disaster.
- Psychological effects of BP oil spill go beyond residents of impacted shorelinesThu, 17 Feb 2011, 17:32:03 EST
- Gulf of Mexico clean-up makes 2010 spill 52-times more toxicFri, 30 Nov 2012, 11:35:10 EST
- Where has all the Gulf spill oil gone?Tue, 1 Feb 2011, 12:39:02 EST
- Survey of coastal residents shows Gulf oil spill has significant impact on familiesTue, 3 Aug 2010, 13:38:08 EDT
- Gulf Coast residents say BP Oil Spill changed their environmental views, UNH research findsThu, 12 Apr 2012, 23:32:11 EDT