Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 09:30 in Earth & Climate
Fish that glow green when put in polluted water have been created in a British lab.
- Glowing fish shed light on metabolismSun, 2 Dec 2012, 23:01:04 EST
- Fantastic photographs of fluorescent fishMon, 15 Sep 2008, 20:07:11 EDT
- Consumption of certain fish during pregnancy associated with poorer cognitive performanceThu, 12 Nov 2009, 12:24:11 EST
- Scripps scientists help decode mysterious green glow of the seaWed, 1 Apr 2009, 14:37:04 EDT
- Baby fish in polluted San Francisco estuary waters are stunted and deformedTue, 9 Dec 2008, 13:18:48 EST