Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 13:00 in Earth & Climate
Some glaciers in the mighty Karakoram range are defying the global trend and getting slightly thicker, researchers find.
- Global glacier melt continuesThu, 29 Jan 2009, 12:07:41 EST
- Research shows continued decline of Oregon's largest glacierTue, 7 Sep 2010, 11:50:38 EDT
- Most Alaskan glaciers retreating, thinning, and stagnatingMon, 6 Oct 2008, 14:22:27 EDT
- Assessing the influence of Alaska glaciers is slippery workFri, 27 May 2011, 22:34:04 EDT
- When it comes to sea level changing glaciers, new NASA technique measures upThu, 6 Nov 2008, 11:36:52 EST